Plumb Magic is happy to make your water heater problems disappear!
Commercial or residential, we specialize in water heater repair, replacement, and installation. We can service gas, electric and tankless water heaters. Only authorized and experienced plumbers perform the installation. We constantly train our technicians and are certified in most major brands of tankless water heater. We will send you your plumbers profile and picture when you schedule your service, so you know exactly who you will be working with and allowing into your home.
Did you know; federal regulations took effect in April 2015 requiring tank water heaters to be energy efficient; this will help you save money on your utility bill over time.
We professionally sell and install Rheem tank water heaters. With over 88 years of water heater excellence, and multiple awards under their belt they are the top brand of water heater in America!
We are Rinnai factory authorized to install and maintain Rinnai Tankless water heaters.
We will install Water heaters any major brand of tankless as well! Including Navien, Tagaki, State, Rheem, AO Smith, Bradford White.
What is the difference between Gas, Electric and Tankless water heaters?
Gas Water heaters
- Gas water heaters heat water very quickly
- Gas water heaters use natural gas
- Gas water heaters use a pilot light
- Gas water heaters do not rely on high voltage electricity
- Higher efficiency lb. for lb. over electric water heaters
Electric Water Heaters
- Electric water heaters use household electricity
- Electric water heaters do not use pilot light flame
- Electric water heaters can go out in an electrical outage
- Electric water heaters heat water at a slower rate
- Electric water heaters are the most budget friendly option
Tankless water heaters
- Tankless water heaters are only compatible with gas (propane or natural)
- Tankless water heaters only operate when needed
- Tankless water heaters heat water endlessly as needed
- Tankless water heaters require no designated storage area
Water heater diagnostic
Only $69.00 – When you schedule your diagnostic service you will receive the profile and picture of the specialist who will be performing your service. The service fee magically shrinks when you join the Diamond Discount Club! Our water heaters are also guaranteed for life when you purchase from us and become a lifetime Diamond Discount Club member!