H20 Water Treatment System
Our H20 Water treatment system, will help eliminate water contaminants such as Iron, Acids, Bacteria, and Chlorides. Even if you cannot see, taste or smell the contaminants, we have resources available to help you detect and treat the issues. Not only are these contaminants bad for consumption, they can also cause damage to the rest of your plumbing systems. Iron build up alone can damage well pumps and pressure tanks among other things.
Common contaminants include:
- Bacteria and viruses: infect water and might make drinkers sick.
- Minerals: excess minerals in water cause the water to become “hard”. Iron is a great example of minerals in your water,
- Heavy metals: these can come from construction projects or damaged pipes, sediment that has gotten into a water supply through construction work, or added by public water companies to disinfect water sources, and gives water a strong chemical taste.
Water treatment systems use a different methods to condition the water in your home:
- Filtration: Water filtration cleans water by trapping contaminants in a filter, which then absorbing or breaking the contaminants down.
- Ultraviolet technology: UV technology utilizes UV rays to disinfect water and kill bacteria in it.
- Reverse osmosis: A process in which dissolved inorganic solids (such as salts) are removed from a solution (such as water). This is accomplished by household water pressure pushing the tap water through a semipermeable membrane.
If you are ready to discuss how a water treatment system can benefit your family and home, give the wizards at plumb magic a call. We will sample your water at no cost and provide our recommendation of a better water treatment system based on your needs.
Sign up for our Diamond Discount Club now to make sure your home water treatment systems receive the attention needed to stay efficient!